Friday, June 17, 2011

Wow, 2 years since my last blog post! As someone who blogged prolifically in life BC (before children) I've really slipped in recent years.

Michael is now 6 years old and has started school. Emma will soon be 4 and is going to "kindy". She starts school in 2013. Brendan is still working for XStrata and I am just about to start uni. I wrote my second exam for the "tertiary preparartion course" to start a degree in psychology this morning. As exams energize me I then needed to go for a long bike ride to get rid of the adrenalin... No, my energy levels haven't fallen in my 30's, despite now having two children to keep me busy.

Although this weekend is supposed to be bringing the coldest morning on the year on Sunday we are planning on going camping, so hopefully the next time I post here it will be with some interesting (but not too interesting!) stories.

See you on the flip side :)

No comments: